When unpaid invoices show no sign of abating, and your clients refuse to pay, it’s time to seek expert help, but with so many options to choose from it can be difficult to know where to turn. Although, simply leaving it to chance can have a detrimental affect on your cash flow, and so you must act quickly.
At J&P Credit Solutions we provide a comprehensive debt recovery service for a broad range of debt types, so whether you’re an individual, a small business or a large corporation we have the skill, knowledge and capacity to recover monies owed to you quickly and efficiently.
Our service provides you with the best of both worlds; pre-legal and legal collections. We have the capacity of a traditional debt collection agency to competitively deal with pre-legal, bulk volume cases, as well as the knowledge and expertise of solicitors, so we can evaluate your situation and issue legal proceedings where necessary. With us you can rest assured that we have the appropriate resources and professionals to support your business at any stage in the debt lifecycle.
Why should you refer your debts to us?
• With more than 125 years’ experience our service and reputation are unparalleled
• Default payers are more likely to respond to a solicitor’s letter
• Outsourcing to us is a more cost-effective solution than employing an internal credit controller
• We are able to quickly identify customers who can’t and won’t pay and adjust our approach accordingly
• You can stop spending your valuable time chasing payment, because that’s our job!
How much will it cost?
Oftentimes people think it would be too expensive to have a leading firm of debt collection solicitors on their side; however, we offer competitive collection rates and can tailor our fees to suit your requirements. You may be surprised to find that our service is a lot more affordable than you think!
Our fees are typically dependent on volume, value and debt type; as such we would need to discuss the nature of your debt before advising on cost.
For a free, no obligation consultation complete the enquiry form.