As part of our commitment to providing a transparent service we offer all clients online access to our case management system. The system holds relevant and detailed information about each individual debt that a client has instructed us to recover.
The data available includes: debt balance; payments received; and any interest due on the debt, as well as all correspondence we have made with the customer including letters and telephone calls.
Each user has login details to access the system whenever they choose. From within the system itself a client can send a direct instruction to the file handler advising them of what action needs to be taken. The relevant team or individual working on the case will then be notified that a task has been raised.
Clients who instruct bulk volumes can make use of the system’s work schedule. This feature enables tasks to be allocated to various client officers so they each have their own work schedule and can better manage and monitor large caseloads.
One of the most useful features of our Online Case Management System is the reporting function. Our clients are able to download various reports to gain a better understanding of top level statistics. We have standard reports that are available to all users and we can also create bespoke reports to meet the requirements of individual clients.
The key benefits of our Online Case Management System are:
- 24/7 online access to review cases at your convenience
- If using the work schedule, superiors can allocate tasks from within the system itself
- Review all communication we’ve had with the default payer
- Quick access to review financial information
- Download standard reports in just a few clicks
- Request a bespoke report to suit your needs
- Gain a transparent overview of your cases
- Increased efficiency in dealing with cases
- Carefully manage and monitor large caseloads