If you are currently facing financial difficulties which are preventing you from paying the money you owe to our client in full, we would encourage you to contact us as soon as possible so that we can consider your repayment options with you.
There are free organisations that specialise in assisting people who find themselves in financial difficulty. Such organisations can help in various ways to include reviewing your income and expenditure and helping formulate repayment plans with creditors as well as helping you to work with creditors to restructure your commitments. We have listed a number of organisations that may be able to assist:
- National Debtline - www.nationaldebtline.co.uk Tel: 0808 808 4000
- Business Debtline - www.businessdebtline.org Tel: 0800 197 6026
- Stepchange - www.stepchange.org Tel: 0800 138 1111
- Community Legal Advice - www.clsdirect.uk Tel: 0845 345 4345
- Citizen Advice - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
If you do decide to take advantage of the free advice available, we would encourage you to contact us so that we may, where appropriate and possible, place your account on hold, allowing you the breathing space to seek advice and formulate a repayment plan.